Note: Before you start, make sure you know what you are doing. This software is not affiliated with Boxee and may void your warranty
1. Start by downloading the install package and unzipping it somewhere on your harddrive:
2. Format a USB stick or SD card and name it 'BOXEE' (be sure to use only capitals)
3. Copy the contents of the 'install' folder that you downloaded earlier to the USB stick or SD card
4. Plug the USB stick or SD card into your Boxee Box
5. Go into 'Settings'->'Network'->'Servers'
6. Enable 'Enable Windows file sharing'
7. Add ';sh /media/BOXEE/install.sh' to your 'Host Name'. After you're done it should look like 'boxeebox;sh /media/BOXEE/install.sh'
8. Navigate away from the 'Servers' screen. Your Boxee Box's logo will turn red, the install will begin, and when it's done will restart your Boxee Box
9. After restarting check to make sure if in 'Settings'->'Network'->'Servers' the 'Enable Windows file sharing' checkbox is still checked. If not check it again, and restart your Boxee Box
10. Now you should have access to all the new features